Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rabid Wolves

My husband is off doing a military school for a while so I've been left to fend for myself amongst rabid wolves, aka, the kids. I thought my husband was going so I would have a break kinda. Don't seem shocked. I need breaks...We all do! Anyways, I thought it would be a perfect time for me to get a lot of projects done while he's away without waking him up or interrupting his sports.
Nope, someone has been sick and home since. First was my youngest, he was very sick for four days...FOUR DAYS! Next was my oldest son for just a little over a day. I had a two day break and now I woke up with a fever and sick. Sick mom, dad gone, five kids....just isn't right.
I hope mine is the day one and not the four day one. I have a quilt that HAS to be finished in the next few days. I know I can get it done, I just don't want to be sneezing all over the thing!

Has anyone else been sick this winter? It feels like it's a never ending story around here!

No comments: