Monday, August 23, 2010

Halloween Quilt in August

It's been the hottest and craziest summer I think I've ever had. Thats saying alot considering I've had three newborns in the summer. This summer....this summer I want to forget! So, to get me in a better state of mind I've been crafty. I've been writing like crazy and sewing nonstop for the past two days. It's been fun and time consuming and I'm loving it. I made a halloween quilt. I know that it's odd since it's only August. I'm trying to be ahead of the game this year and not let halloween sneak up on me. All I have to do is bind it, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. It's so bright and cheery. My kiddos love it.






So, now that school is back in and I have "free days" I will be back in business. What are your back to school plans?

No comments: