Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 To Do List

This year I plan on doing a lot of different things. I plan on finding a job also so this should be interesting!! Anyways, here's what I have so far and trust me, it'll grow.
1. Make a star block to go in a frame for my daughters wall.
2. Finish all three of the girls quilts that were supposed to be done by Christmas.
3. Finish editing my book and get it turned in.
4. Paint the kitchen walls and our bedroom walls.
5. Find a wing back chair to redo! (This one I can't wait for)
6. Make the girls clothes for spring pictures.
7. Learn to knit! (I have the book, just haven't opened it)
8. Silhouettes of all of us. (Already finished one of the youngest and I LOVE it)
9. Make a postage stamp quilt.
10. Make a wonky block quilt.
11. Do some embroidery.
12. Redecorate just about every room in the house.

That's what I have in the thirty minutes I sat down and made myself commit to something. These are the things I want to get down and I will do them I'm positive....well, pretty sure, that I will. As a matter of fact I'm going to start working on the first one on the list here in just a minute.

Sorry I don't have any pictures just yet, but I will. What's on your project list this year??

No comments: