Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bathroom Curtains


This was what the curtains looked like in the guest bathroom aka kids bathroom. They were HORRIBLE! I hated them as I put them up, but something had to go up there and it was all I had at the time.

I found this fabric that I fell absolutely in love with and their bathroom was the perfect place for them. I will admit, their bathroom stays a disaster 99% of the time so normally I don't even think about doing anything to it. Here lately though, I've decided I'm going to redo their entire bathroom and they are just going to have to live with it!



Here is what the curtains look like now!! I LOVE them. Since it's a tiny window I made them larger so it gives the illusion that the window is bigger.

I am going to be putting a little yellow throughout the bathroom. I picked yellow for the bottom because for some God awful reason the builders put a yellow bathtub in there!

I will be putting more pictures in the coming weeks of the transformation of their bathroom. This is just the beginning. Before long it will be my entire house getting overhauled!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog. Since you don't list your email address in your profile, I figured I would leave you a comment. I forgot to list the tutorial I used for the spiderweb block and thought you might want the link: http://quilt-it.blogspot.com/2009/01/tutorial-spiderweb.html