Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Golden Crust

For the past six months (or more) the walls in every room in my house has been multicolor. That's my way of saying I've either half painted or parcially painted every room of the house. Seven rooms. Bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room.

Today, that changed....some.

Michael and I finished painting the living room today. It used to be a sage green and as much as I like that color, I got really tired of looking at it. Plus, it made the living room look small. We had started painting on it three months ago then I got sick and had surgery so it was put on hold.

I promise, my living room was spotless before we started a few days ago. This is what happened.




See that horrible green carpet? I hate it!!

I am very happy with the walls. I don't know how long it will take to put everything away and put things back on the wall, but at least we accomplished something.

That checkered chair will be one of my upcoming projects. It is the most comfortable chairs I've ever had, but we'll get into that later.

Believe it or not Michael and I had actually discussed it and decided to finish the kitchen before we start on anything else...yeah right!! I can multi-task. I painted seven rooms at one time remember? ;)

1 comment:

Allie said...

As much as I hate to paint, I love a freshly painted room! I'd love to see what you do with the chair.