Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

Just by looking at this picture it tells one half of the relationship between these too. Kacey is growling at Matthew and Matthew is sticking his tongue out at her. This is typical....half the time. The other half they play together non-stop.

This photo wasn't an intentional shot! I asked them to just look at one another and this was the result after about five seconds. Now, it's my favorite photo EVER! These two will either crack you up or drive you nuts! Most of the time I'm nuts, but I wouldn't trade a second of it.

These two are probably the closest of all the kids too. I can see them getting into a lot of trouble together when they're teenagers! (you can't see me doing the sign of a cross right now(I'm not even catholic either)),

No comments: